![]() |
| source |
Can the child within my heart rise above?
Can I sail through the changing ocean tides?
Can I handle the seasons of my life?
Can I sail through the changing ocean tides?
Can I handle the seasons of my life?
How perfect those words ring true for me...
Life's ever-changing... always passing away ...
Life's ever-changing... always passing away ...
always renewing itself
I can see how a reflection of life
can truly be a reflection of God
Ultimately, because the essence of life is God
I was at a conference yesterday and one of the speaker
spoke such words of wisdom... here are her words...
"Where there is life , there is hope"
It struck me so hard... especially because I feel like
it was exactly what I needed to hear...
like a message straight from heaven
My little one is growing ever so quickly in my womb
yet everyday I have with my baby is a gift... every single moment...
Will be baby ever make it into my arms ...perhaps not
But my baby will someday make it into heaven's arms
... that is what I pray.

No comments:
Post a Comment