| baby <3 |
This will be my new blog devoted
to the beginnings of mommyhood and our family.
to the beginnings of mommyhood and our family.
The name of the blog comes from this bible verse...
"Everyone who listens to these words of mine and acts on them will be like a wise man who built his house on rock.The rain fell, the floods came, and the winds blew and buffeted the house. But it did not collapse; it had been set solidly on rock." - Matthew 7:24-25
While my other blog focuses more on my spiritual journey,
this blog will be centered around my family life and my baby
and of course include spirituality bits!
A little of my history,
Stewart and I lost our baby Delaney Lisieux in January of 2010
I wrote our first baby this letter on
what would have been Delaney's birthday.
After losing our first baby I slowly but surely got back to normal
and time past and then in November 2010
we found out again we were pregnant and now
Elizabeth Cecelia is in heaven with her sibling Delaney,
they are our family's intercessors <3
So fast forward to March 2011,
it was a Thursday when we found out about baby #3
and it was exactly a week after I found out
I got into the graduate program at
the University of Arkansas for their Masters in Counseling.
Oh God you are so funny :)
Well here I am a few days later...
wondering where I will be in one week, one month, one year...
Will I have another angel in heaven,
will I have a baby in my arms,
will I be in class for grad school?
So, here I am Lord at your feet
praying to have a child in my arms
but knowing that you are God and you give and take away.
I need grace and strength to get through
this week, this month , this year...
Please ...be my strength
1 comment:
you can rest assured in His love. you are a strong woman, and His love for you is so evident. know you'll be in my prayers, and i hope you get to hold this new little one.
by the way, i don't think i ever told you, but i randomly read some poems of yours in a publication that a friend gave me down here in florida. can't remember the title to save my life, but it also included an article by regina donahue about marriage. it was awesome to see your work getting out!
God bless you, dear.
Post a Comment