Friday, March 11, 2011

Grown Up Stuff

source




I hate being a grown up...
I spent so much time wanting to be grown up
and BAM now i'm there and it really sucks sometimes...

to make this short...
Grown Up Fails:
- more responsibility
-bills
-customer service representatives
-insurance problems/issues/ANNOYANCES
-fax machines
-taxes
- changing of addresses
- MAIL ISSUES (aka, people not sending things to the right address)



Grown Up Wins:

+more responsibility
+working for your own money
+taking care of your health and body
+ being old enough to get married
+having BABIES
+growing your family
+buying a home
+building your life...


Unfortunately , you can't have much of the above without health insurance, car insurance, bills, rent/mortgage, and a doctor. So I guess we all have to just suck it up :P


On to some new events with my little one...

So as you know, I got PROG SHOTS (progesterone) on Wednesday
and I think I'm gradually losing the soreness (yes I know it's friday) and guess what tomorrow is!!!
SHOT DAY AGAIN! hahahaha but I got my progesterone level back today and I'm in the normal range, so that's good news but they will be continuing the prog support , which I love and hate cause I love that Dr. Hilgers is continuing to take care of me and taking all the necessary precautions but I hate that these shots are so unpleasant...

I'll leave you on a happy note...
It's Friday ;)

1 comment:

CA Rhoades said...

Ahhh!! I hope the shots get less painful as time goes on. Even if they don't though, it'll allll be worth it. Prayin' for you two. I already love your little baby so much :)

Post a Comment