So, sorry I have been away from my blog for a while
I've been pretty busy and last week was my "spring break".
I get one of those cause I'm a teacher :)
Anyways on my spring break I was able to visit
my alma mater... Franciscan University!
It was great to see so many wonderful friends!
Also, I love surprising people so that was fun.
Oh yea another AWESOME thing that happened
in Steubenville...
I HAD AN ULTRASOUND!
and guess what I saw... BABY'S HEARTBEAT!
<3
My best friend was by my side
(sidenote: hubs was back home studying in Arkansas)
and it was amazing. At the end of the visit two of the ladies
prayed with me! It was such a blessed experience.
My baby's new (non official) due date is Nov 15th
and I'm 7 weeks today :)
Spring Break was awesome I got some Qtime with a lot
of my loved ones , only drawback... the drive there and back !!
Driving 10 hours there and back without caffeine is not something
that is very pleasant but I can say that I don't think I'm ever going
to try and do that drive again unless I have a buddy in the car with me!
No comments:
Post a Comment