Tuesday, April 5, 2011

When to tell...

So i'm 8 weeks today and i'm struggling with when to tell...
Here is the dilemma, I would love to tell work and share this joy
with them but I know once I tell work it's like "making it public news"
and therefore I won't be able to manage very well or control rather
if it leaks out as general knowledge

And then of course I'm paranoid someone who already knows is going to
make a folly and post something like "i'm sooooo excited for you both"
on my facebook and then the can of worms is opened!

I really shoudn't tell the news publicly until probably I have my first
"official" Drs Appt. So hmmm I think that's my answer... I'll wait till then...
whenever that will be (hahah hmmmm) I should get on that.

I guess seeing that I have seen my regular physician,
been working with Dr. Hilgers office and
gotten an ultrasound already
 I think my view of never having
an "official" you are pregnant let do some tests blah blah blah  appt.
is skewed!

Anyways if you reading this I either made the new public by now
or you were one of the few that knew early on  :)

1 comment:

CA Rhoades said...

Just want you to know you're awesome :)

Post a Comment