Thursday, April 14, 2011

Bitty Bump

HAHAHAHA funny story so I wrote a post like this one
and then posted it in my other VERY PUBLIC BLOG
Then I quickly , very very quickly deleted it ! WHEW! CLOSE ONE!

anyways here is my bitty bump!


Oh man ! Y'all are prayer warriors because since the last blog post
the following has happened:

  • I got my progesterone refill
  • I have a prenatal appt THIS MONDAY!
  • I made some progress on the whole insurance issue!
PTL! Seriously though, I mean I am SOOO GRATEFUL!
Also funny story about the prenatal appt.
I scheduled it today and
then called my boss about
hopefully being able to get out early on Monday
because the appt. is at 2:30 (school ends at 3:00)
and their was an issue
surrounding Monday and in effort to try to explain
why I really would like I go to
this appt. I ended up telling him
I was pregnant because I was honestly starting to sound
ridiculous trying to explain the situation
while tiptoeing around WHY

so yea, but the rest of the staff
doesn't know... I'll most likely tell them next week :)
and I'll be posting an update on Monday for sure!!!

<3! Enjoy the bitty bump!




1 comment:

CA Rhoades said...

Ahhhhhh yessssss!!!!!!!!!!!! I freaking LOVE IT!!! Give that godbaby of mine a big ole kissy :)

Post a Comment