Saturday, April 9, 2011

Stress stress and stress...

                                        source

So, i'm getting a little overwhelmed lately...
Why? ... because of our Health Insurance.
Our insurance company left Arkansas, yes you read that right... they left
and we were left with not too many options.

Praise God that I became pregnant BEFORE march 15th because that allowed me
to be eligible for a program for insurance that will cover my baby and I right away :)

That's the good news, the bad news is we are STILL WAITING to hear from them.
Very frustrating when you  need the following:

-More Progesterone (prescription that insurance helps with cost)
-Prenatal OB/GYN appt.
-a Progesterone Blood draw (which measures the amount of progesterone I produce naturally)

Oh wait, I can't do any of those because if I did some of those things without insurance I would be paying a hefty price, take my word for it... paying for maternity care when you DON'T have maternity yet IS NOT CHEAP (after losing delaney, everything was labeled maternity, and I was paying for maternity but -I had to pay into that plan for a year BEFORE I reaped the benefits) aka- lots of $$


Did I mention I hate grown up stuff :(


Pray that this will all get worked out VERY SOON... as in this week!!!

1 comment:

CA Rhoades said...

Prayin for you lom! Let me know when things finally get worked out!!

Post a Comment