Hello everyone!!! I really am going to try and update this guy a little more seeing that my due date is approaching and then I have a feeling i'll be a little MIA once my little one arrives (i think you will all understand :P ) anyways this weekend was my BABY SHOWER!! It was soo fun and I should have taken way more pictures than I did but I got some of the "cakes" (one real and the other one diaper ) and some of apple picking ....here is the quick bullet update
my trip to NY consisted of:
- catching up with my grandparents
- seeing a BUNCH of extended relatives
- seeing old friends
- going to pastabilities (a syracuse fav of mine)
- going to get gelato (another fav)
- eating twin trees pizza (can you tell i'm pregnant yet? haha)
- getting a very large amount of gifts for baby boy! (thank you so much everyone)
- going apple-picking
- eating a caramel apple and cheese curds (both MUST HAVES whilst apple picking)
- spending time with my very old yet beloved family dog -nicky
- playing a kick butt (intense) pictionary game (seriously, 1990s games are back and thriving!)
obviously I did more things but these were some of the highlights!
ok time for pictures yet? I think so!
 |
| THE CLOTH/SPOSIE DIAPER CAKE! |
 |
| THE REAL YUMMY BEAUTIFUL CAKE! |
 |
| MY MAMA AND THE APPLE OF MY EYE |
 |
| MY HUBBY AND I AND THE LITTLE ONE! |
 |
| STEWART UP IN THE APPLE TREE! |
 |
THE FAMILY MINUS HEATHER, AND RACHEL
(AND STEWART CAUSE HE WAS TAKING THE PICTURE HAHA |
1 comment:
You will definitely have a blog hiatus once baby comes but then hopefully you'll get addicted like me and joine the crazy land of mommy blogging!! haha <3 you!
Post a Comment